It’s back! Prime Day (www.amazon.ca/primeday) returns July 16 at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET until July 17. In case you didn’t notice, that’s 36 hours long! A day and a half of non-stop deals on Amazon Canada.
Here’s a snapshot of what makes this year unlike any other:
- Extra hours of shopping.
- Prime Day 2018 will see 50% more Spotlight Deals globally
- There will be more than one million deals around the world
- Prime Day will feature double the deals on Amazon devices—and the biggest deals yet on home security, smart home and Alexa-enabled products
- Shop an unsurpassed selection of deals from local and global small and medium-sized businesses selling on Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Handmade, Amazon Exclusives and more
- To celebrate the first Prime Day for Whole Foods Market stores, Prime members in Canada will receive $10 off all in-store purchases over $50 from Wednesday, July 11 to Tuesday, July 17
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members in Canada will have access to exclusive offers and deals.
For newbies, Prime in Canada costs $79 a year which includes free two-day delivery and for good measure Prime Music and Prime Movies (not as complete as other dedicated streaming services in Canada but enticing and free).
Eligible customers can start a 30-day free trial at to participate in this year’s Prime. If you buy more than eight items a year, the Prime subscription pays itself off.
For more information on Prime Day, click here